About the Service
BIG ISSUE-invest Partnership
Midlands Psychology, in partnership with BIG ISSUE-invest, has developed a unique supported living facility in Staffordshire for people with a learning disability / autism and complex needs. This means we can provide high quality, supported living opportunities for individuals who would otherwise be placed out of area, or in facilities which either do not meet their needs or whose placements are breaking down.
Service Service provides:
- Detailed person-centered assessments determine each individual's aspirations and needs
- Bespoke individualised packages of care are designed, using an Active Support model
- A focus on community networks
- Full reports to aid placement and care planning process
- Evaluation of outcomes
About Our Facilities
Bespoke facilities for people who need help to live independently
What are our aims?
Our supported living arrangements will be designed to:
- Increase individual’s independence
- Support the individual maintain and extend their network of relationships
- Ensure that all residents have opportunities to live meaningful lifestyles, embedded in their community
- Positively reduce behaviours that may be causing concern
- Ensure the individual feels - and is - safe
We believe that people with the most complex needs can live meaningful, productive and enjoyable lives. In order to help them achieve these things, we provide individualised support, systematically delivered, and based upon a sound understanding of their needs.