Where is the service located?
The service is located in a residential area of Stafford.
The location has been selected with a focus on ensuring easy access to a wide range of local amenities and opportunities for successful community integration.
Avon Rise provides four self-contained flats, some communal facilities and staff accommodation. The property has been carefully chosen specifically for our client group. We have worked closely with our architect and builder to ensure the accommodation has the features best suited to our residents.
- A sense of calm and order
- Reduction of detail
- Good proportion
- Space between people
- Easily managed and durable
- Good acoustics
- Safety and security
The accommodation includes sleep-in and waking night cover and has the scope to include 24/7 on-call services from specialist mental health and support staff, where needed.
Who is the service intended for?
The service is focused on people who need help to develop their independent living skills.
- A high quality supported living environment
- Tailored programme of support
- A person centred approach
- Training courses to develop and enhance independent living skills
- Personalised activity schedules to enhance life opportunities and enable each individual to reach his or her potential
- Short breaks
- Stepped transition to independent accommodation